Our mission is to teach personal transformation skills that will enable you to release stress, give you increasing control of your thoughts and emotions, and create a positive affect in the quality of your life.
Disclosure, Responsibility Statement & Client Agreement (The “client” is the signer below)
1. I (the client) understand that Tracie Irvine and Terry Irvine are not a licensed counselors, psychologists, therapists, medical doctors, nutritionists or any other medical professional. They have no formal training in these fields, and they do not portray themselves as such.
2. I (the client) accept complete responsibility for my emotional and/or physical well being before, during and after sessions or classes, and I will instruct others I share these techniques with to take the same responsibility for them.
3. I (the client) agree that it is my responsibility to notify my therapist and/or physician prior to using these skills and agree to their supervision if suggested. I will continue to take all my medications as prescribed and remain under the care of my physician or therapist for any medical, emotional or mental condition for which I am currently being treated or believe I may need treatment.
4. I (the client) will not use these techniques to try to solve a problem where my common sense would tell me it is not appropriate.
5. I (the client) take full responsibility for what I do with these techniques, and will hold harmless Tracie Irvine or Terence Irvine, or anyone else associated with the techniques, from any claims made by myself, or anyone whom I seek to help. Subject to the other provisions of this agreement, I may use any of the techniques on behalf of others or myself.
6. I (the client) understand that the services provided by Tracie Irvine, or Terence Irvine are limited to education pertaining to my overall wellbeing. I understand these services may include them physically tapping on my body at various acupressure meridian points. I grant my permission for limited physical contact. I agree to tell them immediately if it causes me any physical discomfort. I understand that these techniques may reveal some problems I had forgotten, but they don’t cause new problems. I understand I can accept, or not accept any recommendations, and I can terminate our relationship at any time.
7. I (the client) understand that my full identity will NOT be disclosed without my prior consent, if the issues I address during PRIVATE SESSIONS are shared with others in a general way for the purpose of educating them about these techniques.
8. In the event I (the client) am in a group session or class, which is being recorded on video and/or audio media, I agree for Terence Irvine to use my name, image, likeness and/or voice. I hereby release all claim on confidentiality, interest, royalties, reproductions, distributions and public access of such media.
9. In the event a private session is recorded on written document, video or audio media, I (the client) understand that all records are confidential and will be for private use by Tracie Irvine and Terence Irvine or made available to me for an additional fee. Any records of private sessions will not be viewed by anyone else without my prior written consent.
10. I (the client) acknowledge that I have read the above agreement, understand it completely and have received a copy of the same. I therefore retain Tracie Irvine or Terence Irvine as a FasterEFT Practitioner and voluntarily make and grant this Waiver and Assumption of Risk in favor of Tracie Irvine or Terence Irvine as consideration for monies paid to the Provider.
11. I (the client) acknowledge that I will be charged $40 if I re-schedule an appointment less than 24 hours before the session. I will be charged the full appointment price if I cancel an appointment less than 36 hours before the appointment. I understand that my appointment blocked out Terence Irvine's or Tracie Irvine's schedule, so they not only lost a potential appointment with another client, but she also should be paid for the time she spent preparing for my appointment.
12. I (the client) acknowledge that if I purchase a coaching package, I will only be refunded any unused appointments. The refund will be figured by the "per hour" fee, not the discounted fee that I was charged due to paying for a discounted package.
13. I (the client) acknowledge that any guarantees made when purchasing one of the online programs, will be honored according to the guarantee with that package only. I read and accepted the terms at the time of that purchase.
When you check the box at the time you set up your meeting, you are agreeing to the terms listed above.